Getting Started with
Intended AudienceThis course is intended for Confluence editors and authors or anyone who wants to understand how to use Comala Document Management. You should be an intermediate user of Confluence with experience of adding and editing content in Confluence.
CoursewareMaterials will be provided in English prior to your training, and access to a Confluence instance with Comala Document Management installed.
Online training sessions cost $1500USD per course, for up to nine people.
PrerequisitesNo other courses are required. Good working knowledge of Confluence and its basic administrative functions is recommended.
- Introduction to Comala Document Management
- How to create and build Comala Document Management
- Understanding of the main Comala Document Management concepts
- Use and application of Comala Document Management bundled templates
- Applying Comala Document Management to your content
Fill out the form below to request a training session for your team.
Other Training Options
PRODUCTS ATLASSIAN, ENHANCED
Transform the way you manage your content. Manage, review and approve your Confluence pages.
Get the bigger picture in JIRA. Visualize and manage your JIRA issues through customizable boards.
Control your publications. Publish, synchronize and organize content, from drafts to public pages.